- Special breakfast and nice surprise for all children.
A workshop dedicated to the little ones, during which they will go and create their own stocking. They will then hang it on the door of their room, so that the Epiphany can then come by and fill it with lots of sweets.
- Upon arrival in your room set up with kettle with tea and herbal teas and selection of Garda Foodie® cookies.
Taste, quality and assortment are the peculiarities of Garda Foodie® Lab's cookie production. Just the right thought for a warm welcome and to feel immediately at home.
- The rich and tasty breakfast buffet.
Freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas, coffee, delicious desserts, fruits, tasty crepes, freshly baked bread but also cold cuts, jams and much more, served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Natural Feeling Spa. The heated indoor pool with comfortable relaxation areas is available every morning between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. for free access to all our guests.
*The new Natural Feeling guided tour, designed to accompany you in the discovery and proper use of the wet area, can be purchased, by reservation every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. at a cost of €20 per adult and €10 per child. Children under 14 years old in the spa will be allowed until 12 noon accompanied by a parent. From 12 noon, the spa will be reserved for adults only.
- Lake Itinerary with Body Exfoliation and relaxing hot stones lasting 50 minutes per person.
- Free Whirlpool 25 minutes.
- Free admission for the whole family to Santa's House.
- Rich Windy Mini Club program for children ages 3 to 12. Our entertainers Ester and Greta are waiting for the little ones with lots of activities and games.
- Free rental of citybikes for 4 hours per day.
- Covered parking in our garage or outdoor parking subject to availability.